You think you know people but then they go and do something really bizarre. Take a look at the 9 weirdest search terms that have landed people on my website…
- Who is Dave Ellis?
- Way too long for my liking expression
- Typeface for The Walking Dead
- Rooms devoted to water
- If you don’t scroll down, does the page exist?
- Does a woman with lots of folds exist?
- David Ellis Jamaican Web Designer
- There is something loose inside my Mac
- Ginger Leeds web developer
It’s definitely a strange set of phrases and maybe there’s a lesson to be learned about long-tail search terms. I love the existential ‘if you don’t scroll down, does the page exist?’, it’s like a modern day version of ‘if a tree falls in the woods and there’s no-one around to hear it does it make a sound?’. And just for the record, I am not Jamaican and I don’t have ginger hair.